- Tap "Settings" app
- Tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Tap "Add Account..."
- Tap "Other" (bottom option)
- Tap "Add Mail Account"
- Enter Name, address (full email email@example.com), and password.
(iPhone will attempt to guess your settings. Allow ~1 minute for it to fail.)
- Select IMAP.
(It's the default. The option you've selected will be highlighted blue.)
- Under "Incoming mail server"
- Set "hostname" to teana.websitewelcome.com
- Set "username" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set "password" to your password
- Under "Outgoing mail server"
- Set "Host name" to teana.websitewelcome.com
- Set "User name" to email@example.com
- Set password to your password
- 0 Users Found This Useful
For Office 2011 - MacOpen Outlook, select Tools from the top menu, then Accounts. You should see...
Outlook Windows SETUP Go to your Outlook mail settings from Start > Control Panel > Mail...
If you run into the problem you can press and hold CTRL. while launching Outlook, to get it to...
To use Gmail to access your IMAP/POP email account You should have received an email with your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution